What items are returnable?
- Items within 30 days from the date of purchase via our Returns Center
- Items between 31 days and 13 months from the date of purchase if covered by our warranty (see below)
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers manufacturing defects occurring under normal use.
The duration of the warranty is 13 months from date of purchase, and does not restart if the item is repaired, replaced or credited.
What solution will be offered to me under the warranty?
We will repair or replace the item at our discretion under the warranty. If we are unable to repair the item and we are unable to source a suitable replacement, we may offer store credit instead.
Is battery life covered by the warranty?
Battery life is only covered by the warranty for 2 months as the battery is a perishable item. For all devices with batteries that are not easily removed (e.g. iPhones), we test the battery capacity prior to listing the item to ensure it is within acceptable levels, and replace it if required. We can provide paid out-of-warranty battery replacements that will not invalidate the warranty if you ever do need the battery to be replaced.
Is accidental damage covered by the warranty?
Accidental or physical damage (e.g. cracked glass) is not covered by the warranty.
What invalidates the warranty?
- Third party tampering or repairs (e.g. by yourself or an entity other than us). If you accidentally damage your device, please contact us as we can offer an out-of-warranty repair that will not invalidate the warranty.
- Contact with liquid.
- Improper electrical/power supply.
- Dropping, mishandling or misusing the item.
- Unofficial modification of software or firmware (e.g. jailbreaking).
How long does it take for you to process a warranty claim?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of receipt of your item.
How do I claim on the warranty?
Please ensure you have read the above and are eligible to make a claim. You must be able to provide proof of purchase to claim under the warranty and the IMEI/Serial Number of the device must match our records.
To make a claim please fill out this claim form. We usually respond within 24-48 working hours.